Well before I dig into March – Let’s recap February Goals!
February Business Goals
Map out my February blog calendar and plan out Friday personal posts to maintain consistency.
- ONGOING Update Welcome Guide and Interest packet for Newborn Photography clients
- CHECK (except one week)
Blog at least 2x a week.
Build a stock folder of creative flat lays
- ONGOING Book at least 5 sessions for this upcoming spring! EEK – I have one so far for the end of February and one this weekend but I’m ready for more!
Take fresh headshots
- CHECK (plus some exciting news coming soon!)
Complete my Katelyn James Business Course homework this month on Community Marketing and watch all the videos! <<My favorite goal because it’s so easy to do since it’s FUN!
February Personal Goals
Visit friends in Richmond (check!)
- CHECK (fondue game night!)
Host a game night
- WHOOPS Continue to meal prep my breakfast and lunches on Sundays for the week
- CHECK (besides one week of shoulder pain)
Continue my gym routine of 4x a week and cardio at least 2x a week. (so far so good)
- ONGOING Find a church to go to at least 3 Sundays a month.
Journal 1x a week + Write the Word Journal 3x a month
Get our cars inspected so we don’t get fined…. (yuck)
- WHOOPS 🙁 Love my friends well with a valentines treat!
- WHOOPS Get a hair cut! (it’s so needed!)
Stick to our cash budget (this has been a GAME CHANGER for us and one day I’ll blog about it)
- ONGOING Organize pictures for family albums into folders on my external hard drive so I can start album designing in May.
February was a great month! We jam-packed this short month with fun things with friends! I started the month with a newborn session and visiting Richmond for a charity event with some of my best friends! We celebrated Valentines Day by cooking steaks inside on a skillet and nearly had a grease fire… It’s all good – we figured it out. We went to our friends’ house in Leesburg to spend the night and visit with them and their son! Then the next day I went to a camp marketing event and that night we went to a wine tasting party at our friend’s parents house – probably the most unique thing we did all month! We also hosted a Fondue game night party and I went to one of my good friend’s Galentine’s Day Brunch! Like I said JAM packed! It was a busy but fun month! Amidst all of it I was still able to stick to most of my goals plus or minus a few.
So let’s move onto MARCH! A long month with SPRING BREAK right smack down in the middle! I’ve got big things I have to get done this month and so many that I want to get done. 🙂 So without further ado…
March Business Goals
- Blog consistently @ least 2x a week
- Blog Teacher Tuesdays 2x a month
- Be intentional and consistent with social media
- Plan out Mommy & Me Minis! 🙂
- Sketch out ideas for client event 🙂
- Continue towards booking at least 5 spring sessions
- Update Welcome Guide and Interest packet for Newborn Photography clients
- Sketch out secret project for seniors 🙂
- Complete Katelyn James Content + HW for this month!!
March Personal Goals
- Stick to our cash budget because … TWO MORE CAR PAYMENTS (HOLY MOLEY!)
- Order our wedding album (because it’s only been 1.5 years… haha)
- Organize pictures for family albums into folders on my external hard drive so I can start album designing in May.
- Journal 1x a week + Write the Word Journal 3x a month
- Stick to gym routine + pack lunches
- Clean out and organize attic + garage!
- Celebrate Sterling’s 30th BIRTHDAY!
- Go on a trail walk/run at least once